Street Philosophies workshops
Alexia is the founder of Street philosophies
and facilities unique workshops
Making friends with the beasties, Ta-da with jubilant excitement, I ’m announcing the dates of the workshop!!’ Befriending your inner beasties. The date for the course is 10th August 2019
This will be a small group with a maximum of 12 participants due to the nature of the content.
The cost is £100 for the day
The day starts at 10.30am and finishes around 5 pm, ish
Location, Leicester venue to be confirmed.
click here for further info!! https://alexiaelliott.blog/2018/10/27/befriending-the-beasties/
what will you experience as a result of participating in this workshop?
- A deeper understanding of yourself
- A wise sense of compassion for self and others
- Reframe how you view, what are often considered bad emotions (anger sadness, Fear, envy, jealousy etc.
- Develop a alchemists mindset and discover the hidden magic within these more challenging emotions
- Become mindful and respectful of your ecology
- A sharper intuition
- No longer be driven by the avoidance of darker emotions.
- Fascinated at how your emotions are brilliant allies
- Feel more connected to yourself and nature.
- A resilience towards the natural ebbs and flows and comfort with paradox
Become an "urban warrior retreat " dates to be confirmed. This is 7 days in the tranquillity of west Africa for you to find your inner tranquillity!